Residential Assistant, Full-Time, Northern Baltimore County, MD
|Location:||North Baltimore County, MD|
|Salary Range:||$10.15 or $10.70/hr.|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental Coverage, Vacation/ Sick/ Personal Time, 403 (B), Voluntary Supplemental Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Direct Deposit|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Program:||Maryland Residential Program|
Full-Time Residential Assistant, Northern Baltimore County, MD (ALU):
A Residential Assistant working for Penn-Mar Human Services serves as a support staff for multiple adults with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities. Residential Assistants are responsible for personal care, medication administration, behavioral support and transportation of 3- 4 individuals living in a group home setting. Residential Assistants meet a vital need in the lives of others, and are always 'Transforming Life Into Living!' for the consumers that Penn-Mar Human Services supports.
The typical schedules for these positions are 2p- 10p and weekends, OT as needed. The work locations for these positions are in Northern Baltimore County, MD.
This job is inclusive of, but not excluded to the following duties:
- Personal Care as needed (to include assitance with toileting, feeding, transfers, etc.).
- Behavioral Support (to include dealing with potential physical and verbal outbursts/ aggresiveness).
- Medication Administration (must be able to pass MD Medication Technician training).
- Applicant must be able to lift 50 lbs. as needed.
- Applicant must be able to stand, walk, sit, traverse, kneel, bend from the waist, etc., as needed.
- Applicant must be able to communicate verbally, visually and audibally.
- Minimum High School Diploma/ G.E.D.
- Acceptable criminal background.
- Valid Driver's License with 3 years experience, and less than 3 moving violations (NO Major Violations, D.U.I's) in the previous 36 months.
- Ability to pass pre-employment Drug Screen/ Physical/ Mantoux Test (PPD, TB).
Penn-Mar Human Services is an E.O.E.
Penn-Mar only accepts online applications for employment.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.