3-22-13 PA Group Interview 1p- 3p
|Location:||Glen Rock, PA|
|Salary Range:||$10.15- $11.67/hr.|
|Benefits:||Health/ Dental/ Vision Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, 403 (B) Retirement Savings, Personal/ Sick/ Vacation Benefit Time, Paid Company Holidays/ Training|
|Program:||Pennsylvania Residential Program|
Penn-Mar Human Services, an Organization dedicated to 'Transforming Life into Living' for adults with disabilities, is currently accepting applications for consideration to attend our Pennsylvania Group Interview:
Friday March 22, 2013
The interview will begin promptly at 1:00pm, and will be in a group setting with appropriate Penn-Mar personnel. The interview will last until approximately 3:00pm.
(Please Note: Final Admittance is based on the phone/email confirmation having been provided.)
- MUST complete an application online for consideration.
- AWAIT contact either by phone or email by Penn-Mar to confirm registration.
The current jobs available for Penn-Mar, which will be discussed at this group interview are:
- Full-Time and Part-Time Residential Assistants-various shifts including weekends.
- Full-Time and Part-Time Awake Overnight Staff- sample schedule Sunday- Wednesday 10p- 8a
- Full-Time Senior Residential Assistant- sample schedule 12:30p- 10:30p
- Part-Time Community Support Professional- sample schedule Evenings; 3p- 8p and Weekends
- Other positions as posted on our employment site only.
These jobs are inclusive of, but not limited to the following duties:
- Personal Care as needed (to include assistance with toileting, feeding, transfers, etc.)
- Behavioral Support (to include dealing with potential physical and verbal outbursts/ aggressiveness)
- Medication Administration (must be able to pass PA Medication Technician training)
- Applicant must able to lift 50 lbs. as needed
- Applicant must be able to stand, walk, sit, traverse, kneel, bend from the waist, etc., as needed
- Applicant must be able to communicate verbally, visually and audibally
- Minimum High School Diploma/ G.E.D.
- Acceptable criminal background.
- Valid Driver's License with 3 years experience, and less than 3 moving violations (NO Major Violations, D.U.I's) in the previous 36 months.
- Ability to pass pre-employment Drug Screen/ Physical/ Mantoux Test (PPD, TB).
Penn-Mar Human Services is an E.O.E.
Penn-Mar only accepts online applications for employment.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.